Journal Record – Cathy O’Connor: Mayor leaves city in better shape
Oklahoma City is healthier – physically and economically – due to the 14-year leadership of Mayor Mick Cornett, who gave his final State of the City address last week.
Mayor Cornett has been recognized for promoting healthy lifestyles by putting our city on a diet and promoting bicycle infrastructure and walkability. He was instrumental in bringing the Thunder to Oklahoma City, which not only increased our tax revenue and our city’s status as a big-league city, but also ignited a spirit and pride that transcends our city. He helped transform our urban core with arts, entertainment, dining and urban living options that have increasingly brought both tourists and residents downtown to live, work and play…
- Politico: Government isn’t working — so mayors say hire them
- Journal Record – Cathy O’Connor: Mayor leaves city in better shape
- The Oklahoman: Cornett delivers final State of the City address
- Tulsa World: OKC Mayor Mick Cornett has early lead in Republican governor’s race (SoonerPoll)
- (WATCH) “CBS This Morning” Hosts Republican Candidate Mick Cornett